Genesis 40G ATCA Series
The Genesis 40G ATCA series is a high-powered, yet cost-effective ATCA chassis. With side-to-side cooling of up to 550W per slot, using only 6 fans to cool up to 7 blades, Genesis redefines power and cost efficiency. Its unique field-replaceable fan-tray configurations, offers the ability to seamlessly scale from 450W/slot to a high-power configuration of up to 550W/slot, allowing customers to future-proof their investments.
- Form factor – 5U; 7 slots; 19”
- Slot configurations – 7 payload blades (no switches); 2 switches + 6 payload blades (Intera™); 2 switches + 5 payload blades
- Power & cooling – 450W/slot (standard); 550W/slot (high-power)
- Field-replaceable AC/DC
- High-Power – cooling power of up to 550 watts per slot
- Field scalability – unique field-replaceable fan-tray configurations, offers the ability to seamlessly scale from 450W/slot to a high-power configuration of up to 550W/slot.
- Field-replaceable AC/DC - integrated AC support can be easily added in the field, providing outstanding flexibility and time-to-market.
- Outstanding resiliency – unique external fan tray controllers eliminate fan tray failures
- Power-efficient – 7 slots are cooled by only 6 fans while reaching up to 550W per slot
- Intera™ integrated switch slot – frees up to two additional payload slots, for significantly greater processing power.