Design and production
Systems have their own specific power requirements: various voltages, current, power dissipation, response times, protection blocks, control options and on-going monitoring capabilities. Asis Pro provides its customers with energy-efficient, scalable and cost-effective solutions to their current power needs, with a clear path forward for upgrading and meeting future needs.
- Design per customers’ definitions working according to Scope of Work documents
- In House CSA certified Laboratory.
- In depth ATP and test documents, along with needed test jig’s.
- MTBF calculation and reporting
- Documentation: user manuals, maintenance guides and quick reference guides
- Training, warranty and second-line support
- Power efficiency , small space, and cost-effectiveness
- Thermal analysis, and effective thermal solutions
- Scalable and designed for future upgrades and enhancements
- Robust and reliable
- High availability
- Power protections for short circuit, inrush currents, overload, overcurrent, overvoltage and reverse polarity conditions
- EMI immunity
- Design according to customer safety requirements (UL, TUV, CSA, MET…etc)
- Serviceability and simple field maintenance, including hot-swap, field replacement and redundancy
- Local and Remote Control, management ,monitoring and fault alarm
Here are several categories of products Asis Pro has provided its customers:
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Power Distribution Module (PDM)
- Top of Rack unit with redundant ATS’s, controlling a fully-equipped server rack