Asis Pro is a leading embedded computing solutions provider – designing, developing and manufacturing embedded solutions for a diverse range of partners in the fields of Machines & Automation, Medical, Homeland, Cyber Security, Military, High‑Energy-physics and Telecommunication.
We develop standard and customized backplanes, blades, boards, enclosures with the comprehensive software and hardware, in fault-tolerant and redundant platforms that operate 99.999% in any type of environment. Our end-to-end project execution benefits our partners with all of the embedded computing capabilities in one place, tailored precisely to fit their specifications and drastically improving product time-to-market. As an executive member of the PICMG Open Standards consortium, Asis Pro assists in developing specifications for PCI-based systems and boards for use in industrial computing applications.
Asis Pro customized solutions team offers our partners with the ability and suitability to embed specialized, dedicated functions, using their own proprietary technology within various systems. Our project managers – engineers from diverse fields – oversee the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end, providing expert management for everything from concept to delivery and when needed, assist with installation and integration at end-client location.
As a part of the “Trans Innovation Group” – a leading provider of electronic components, cable assemblies and electrical accessories, our embedded computing professionals gain direct access to high quality products and to experts in various fields – collaborating to produce the best-in-class solution for each of our valuated partners.
No matter the project, edge to core, our team will correlate you up with the most efficient and risk reduced embedded computing solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Manufacturing in compliance with the highest industry standards – ISO 9001; IPC610; IPC 620; RoHS
- One point of contact – responsible for the entire project
- Extensive R&D capabilities and services; an engineering staff with diverse expertise and training – from mechanical, electrical and computer engineering to system architecture
- COTS, custom development and manufacturing cycle that shorten time-to-market
- Expertise in signal integrity simulations- laboratories equipped with state-of-the art signal generators and network analyzers to evaluate performance of the most complex backplanes
- One of a kind patent in the field of thermal design.