CenTrak’s RTLS technology automates manual tracking systems in clinical operations, providing location and time-specific data such as case status, milestones, patient location and department work queues.
With CenTrak’s Real-Time Location System for clinical workflow healthcare facilities have the ability to:
- Determine exactly where an asset, patient, or staff member is located
- Capture events instantaneously with advanced update speeds of 1.5 seconds
- Automate the collection and analysis of operational data such as medical services taking place (imaging, lab work, etc.), room turnover time and other clinical milestones
- Record and analyze ER/OR data to identify and track trends in the flow of staff and patients, adjusting the processes if necessary and measuring success
- Streamline workflow in critical departments by integrating with existing applications such as, EMR, Nurse Call and High Acuity systems.
- Create custom workflow applications with wearable products featuring programmable buttons
- Easily scale and deploy CenTrak system with non-invasive installation
- Increase OR/ED throughput with affordable single-use patient tags
- Improve High Acuity Workflow